Princess House as a Business

I love what my Princess House business does for me and what I can do for others. Our irresistible Hostess Plan and family-friendly products have made it easy for me to build my business and create strong customer loyalty. I have discovered an extraordinary opportunity with life-changing potential - and I would love to share it with you.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Baking in Crystal ??? Don't Believe it!

Anne Bassett Consultant Princess House Canada www.myphproducts.com/annebassett setmyplaceanne@gmail.com

I received this message from a customer that attended one of my parties, and I was so thrilled that I am posting it for you to read also, She Says: 
 
I was lucky enough to go to a Princess House Party with some friends and heard the unlikely comment that you can bake in this crystal casserole, WELL,  did I believe that?  NO Way!
 
 
But I did think that the bowl was lovely and with my interest already piqued I bought the bowl and when it arrived I told my husband to stay out of the kitchen cause I am going to make your favorite scalloped potatoes in this delicate bowl.   If you hear a great crash and screaming, call the fire department.
 
Anyway to make a long story short I did it and it was wonderful, the potatoes were golden on top and delicious.
The best part of all was the washing up was so dead easy, I filled it with hot water squirted in some dish soap (green of course) and let it sit while I ate and then washed it out, no scrubbing at all.     
I am totally sold on this crystal.  It is just wonderful, you should just order some on line or call Anne at 604-937-5869 and book yourself a party with her. You will probably get some wonderful pieces for FREE.    I will forever be her friend for introducing me to this exceptional line of products.
 
Anne Bassett

No comments:

Post a Comment