Princess House as a Business

I love what my Princess House business does for me and what I can do for others. Our irresistible Hostess Plan and family-friendly products have made it easy for me to build my business and create strong customer loyalty. I have discovered an extraordinary opportunity with life-changing potential - and I would love to share it with you.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring is finally here at last

Welcome everyone to the world of spring with sunshine and flowers poking their colourful heads out of the earth and beautiful cherry blossoms starting to line our city streets. I bet all you gardeners can hardly wait to
get out into your gardens and design a new canvas full of bright and beautiful colours of all your most favourite flowers and shrubs for all your family and friends to sit and enjoy then they come to your spring tea
party in your garden.
I don't know about you but I just love to sit out in the garden in the morning while enjoying my cup of tea in one of my Pavillion mugs and just peer closely to see which new bulb has just poked its little head through the
damp earth and then I wonder and try to guess just what colour is now going to be added to my garden.
I just love spring don't you. I really like the days that are getting longer and the fact that all the trees are getting greener and little lambs can be seen romping and racing in the meadows. It is such an energizing season for sure!!
Don't forget April Showers bring May flowers so please get ready to enjoy a simply Marvellous and Happy
Spring everyone
Til next time
Cheers
Anne










Anne Bassett Consultant Princess House Canada www.myphproducts.com/annebassett setmyplaceanne@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment